HyMu is a magnetic shielding alloy that’s comprised of a range of nickel iron alloys. It is 80 percent nickel-iron-molybdenum and its main characteristic includes high permeability. It’s useful for shielding against static or low frequency magnetic fields.
- Protecting sensitive medical equipment in an MRI or X-ray
- Board level shielding
- Transformer cores.
- Telephone and recording devices.
- Increasing the quality of home theatre systems.
- Protecting electrical components from stray magnetic fields.
- Tape wound toroids and laminations where compactness and weight factors are important.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Contact us now
We are eager to hear about your next project. We will get back to you within one business day!